Friday, March 11, 2011

Chocolate To-Do List

I thought maybe today I'd break away from the soft, pretty, Spring cards I've been sharing this week, and share something else. Dark colors, yes...but perfect for the project! :)

Do you make to-do lists?
I do.
Can't say I've ever written this on my list, though:





Ha ha ha ha!  As a chocoholic, I'm sure I'd love to be able to cross that off my list each day, lol! ;-)










Here's the inside...

It's one of the sets that I *had* to have when I saw it in the Occasions Mini.  Called...get this...Eat Chocolate. LOL! :)  Wouldn't you love to make this little gift for that chocolate-lover you know?  I'm thinking I'll be keeping an eye open for Ghiradelli chocolates to go on sale for that very reason! ;-)

Did you know you can purchase this set through me? Yup, sure can. It'll even be delivered to you!  Go ahead, click on the Stampin' Up logo at the top RH of sidebar, and it'll lead you to my SU page. And remember, it's Sale-A-Bration time, which means for every $50 you spend, you can get something for FREE! :)

The Small Print: Eat Chocolate, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

15 comments:

  1. You have some great looking cards! I may have to CASE some of them!!
    Come see me! http://msjsscrappin-stampin-stampinup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am a chocoholic too. I make lists everyday and Eat chocolate isn't on it. That would certainly be something I could cross off as having done if it were on the list. Wouldn't by pass that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat chocolate every day and have no problem crossing it off my to-do list -- that's for sure!! Love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very yummy. Nice Work!

    http://mayicards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute. thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea! I hadn't thought much about getting this set, but I think it's a MUST HAVE now! Thanks for sharing all your lovely projects and cards. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really 'sweet' little gift...lol! Love your blog, too! (Following now...) - Micki
    Visit my "Avenue of Art" sometime!
    www.AvenueofArt.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know that I'd every be "finished" eating chocolate! I think that task would be on the list forever! Cute project. Thanks for checking out my blog at http://thestampsoup.blogspot.com. I'm your newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - I'm gonna have to CASE this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea! I have everything to make it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this Crystal!!! I haven't gotten this stamp set yet, but it's on my list, LOL!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crystal this is too cute and perfect for a table favor! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet idea to wrap up those chocolate squares. The dark chocolate/raspberry squares are my favorite. I wasn't so sure I wanted this set until I saw this. Such a sweet little pick-me up for a friend. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)