Friday, March 23, 2012

Fresh Poppy Thank You

I have a quick Thank You card to share with you today - made it a couple of weeks ago, I think. I've lost track of exactly when, lol. It's been a little busy around here, to put it mildly. ;-)  Next time I update, I'll show you what's been going on. :)

I actually sat down to work on the checkbook (on computer)...and then got sidetracked by the things I haven't been able to enjoy for awhile...Facebook, Etsy, and now the Blog. Haven't made it to Pinterest yet, lol.  I'd better get to that checkbook soon, but FIRST...on to the card:

FRESH Vintage (stamp set)
POPPY (color)
THANK YOU (kind of obvious, dontcha think?)
Since I've been low on time, we're talking a BASIC little notecard here, people.

Whisper White cardstock base, stamped repeatedly with Fresh Vintage (FREE during Sale-A-Bration!) in Poppy Parade ink.

Sending Many Thanks sentiment from Petite Pairs stamp set, punched with large oval, backed by a Poppy Parade punched scallop oval. Up on dimensionals, of course. ;-)

Well, what do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I like Poppy Red on Whisper White. It's clean, fresh, and eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes., you're back! (for now)..... ;) i like your card! Wish SAB was on for me.... Wouldve picked this in a heartbeat....! Love it!

    Take care!

    (got the checkbook done after all?) (how bout pinterest, got to that?)

    Sim

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)