Friday, June 8, 2012

Meet My New Friends

We're  >likethis<  (picture crossed fingers)





Seriously.
Been spending a LOT of time together.
So much, I *had* to take a little break.
So here I am...writing about it. lol
See?! Can't get away from it!!










Or maybe because at one week from moving....this is a common sight in our home (& garage)

 And as of today...here's a new common sight (insert sad >sniff, sniff< face)

It's a strange feeling, this empty shelves thing.
Bittersweet.

Well...my "friends" are calling...back to work I go! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there girlie! Keep on working at this! See you TUESDAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it all! Woohoo! Not long now hey! Dont forget though, the tape-dispenser is sharp.. Not for sleeping with...! Next new friend will be the good old stanley-knife ;) re-opening it all! Mind you... Also sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think moving has to be the most unrewarding job there is. So much to prep before the big "aaaawwwww" at the other end. Looks like you have it under control... good luck and best wishes from follower. hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)