Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy 5th Anniversary!

A couple weeks ago, I had a custom request on Etsy for an anniversary card.  Based on the questions I asked and the specifics they gave me, I came up with a couple of choices.

Here's the one they didn't choose. :)




















The specifics?
A Soft Suede card base, layer of Baja Breeze cardstock, then the retired Elegant Soiree Designer Paper.

The main image is stamped from the set "Memorable Moments" in Soft Suede and Baja Breeze.

After stamping, I cut out those beautiful shapes with the Labels Collections Framelits and the NEW Magnetic Platform - oh, my goodness!  It is sooo nice to work with!! The framelits stay in place so nicely - no moving around! :)

The flowers are from the Birds & Blooms Sizzlit set, and I cut the leaves in Wild Wasabi cardstock with the "Little Leaves" Sizzlit (and Big Shot). Oh yes...the top flower is from the itty bitty punch pack, actually. :)  I sponged the edges of the flowers, and then applied the half-back pearls.

Well, what do you think?  I think I'll be adding this to my Etsy site for purchase very soon! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)