Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sneak Peek!!

BEFORE I get to my regularly irregularly sheduled program (wink), I bring you this announcement:

"We have decided not to carry over the Stocking Builder Punch (item 124095) from the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog into the next Idea Book & Catalog. Once the current inventory of this punch has been depleted, it will no longer be available for purchase."
Get yours now before it's too late!  The Holiday Mini ends January 3, 2012.

And now...back to the program. ;-)

I FINALLY made something with some new goodies!!  It was my sister-in-law's birthday, and I just had to use new stuffas. :)  I can't show you the actual product or pictures of the product itself, but I can show you what I made! :)

Be nice now...it's the first time in quite some time that I've created from scratch. ;-)




Let's see...I'll count how many new things I used on this card...ummm.... FIVE!








First of all, let me just say I *love* the new Sale-A-Bration designer paper. LOVE IT!!

I also used a new flower punch...twice. On the front flower, I cut the petals inward a little more and curled a bit for some lift. Sounds like I'm talking hair, lol!

See the center?  It's a stamp from the set that coordinates with the flower punch. (I used a 3/4" circle punch on it, but the whole stamped image would fit nicely inside our 1" circle). Then, added dazzling diamonds.  Ahhh...glittah!! :)

The lovely cut border...oohhhh, baby!  Let's just say...TWO items on that alone!  Something to cut the edge, something to emboss it with the lovely line! :)

Here's a little closeup:


Don't look too closely at the inward edges of the flower...I grabbed the closest scissors to me. Aye. Much oversized household scissors and not sharp. Learned my lesson. Next time, my SU paper snips!!!






Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Well, it caught my eye! I was just cruizin' thru the gallery and this is the card that I stopped to look at. Thanks for sharing. Oh, did I say that I loved it? Yup!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)