Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Red & White Delight

So, I didn't end up coming back to post this yesterday, because, well...I'll be honest with ya - I wanted to be sure everyone saw the sale and was able to participate if they wanted to! :)

Here's the project I was *going* to post yesterday -- it's another one from my batch of party samples! Again, I used the Scentsational Season stamp set - love that set and it's matching framelits!! :)

The card base is Real Red cardstock, layered with Whisper White which has been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and Big Shot.

I wrapped the new Real Red stitched 1/4" ribbon around the embossed white layer.

The sentiment is stamped in Real Red onto Whisper White, and it's from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.

Using the Labels Collection Framelits, I cut out both the sentiment and a Real Red layer to frame it, then pierced holes around the red layer for added interest. :)

The candy canes on the left hand side were stamped in Real Red ink and embossed - they're shiny! :)  Then I cut them out with the Holiday Collection framelits, and mounted them next to the sentiment, which was also stamped in Real Red.

Oh...and there are a few dimensionals used in this project too. ;)

Well, what do you think? Would love to hear from y'all (you know, the two of you that still come and check it out, lol)! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I've always liked red and white together - it's so Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card and a thanks from Germany!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)