Thursday, August 12, 2010

Owl Love You Forever, Part 2

Yes, I suppose I could've been a little more creative in my naming of this post, but really...it makes sense.  I made another card, just like the one on Monday's post (see here)...only changing one thing.

Would you like to take a look?  OK. :)

















They're sittin' on a little woodgrain this time! :)

Literally. :)  I stamped our BG stamp "Woodgrain" in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock. Then, I sponged a bit with Crumb Cake, and Close To Cocoa (retired).

I can't decide which one I like best.  What do YOU think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, More Mustard, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Afternoon Tea DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: 2way glue pen, Unibal Signo gel pen, XL 2step Owl punch, XL 2step Bird punch

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. It's so hard to choose. They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I need an anniversary card and I think found I found the solution. I hope you don't mind if I CAS, I have this punch and LOVE it! I've used it several times too.
    http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable once again. Like the wood grain stamp very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just too cute!! I'm gonna have to case this!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)