Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lovely, Lovely, Lovely

So, I had a friend threaten me with bodily harm if I didn't post to my blog soon. Just kiddin'...kinda, lol. ;-)  Glad to know people out there care whether I post or not! :)

I have a little secret, and it explains where I've been.
I've been working on a project...for a blog I'm going to be featured on!!!  Yup - so excited!! Stay tuned for more info on that!  Anyways, that took a ton of my time, and I was in uber-creative mode and could think beyond nothing but this secret project.

But now I'm back! :)  Here's what I made up today...
featuring our stamp set "Lovely As A Tree"











It was so refreshing to create for fun, again! :)  Look for these cards to appear on my Etsy site, soon!

Want a close up of each LOVELY? ;-)
#1 - Lovely Landscape Trees














#2 - Lovely Tall Tree

















#3 - Lovely Maple Tree

















I used an old (retired) Stampin' Up Designer Paper called "Juntos" - it was from our Spanish Catalog and I fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it!  The colors I used here are so rich...Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, and Very Vanilla. Each main image is up on dimensionals (of course!). :)

Well, what do you think?  Do you have a favorite?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Paper: Juntos DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals, SU markers

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. These are all so wonderful and wonderfully masculine. I'm always looking for something for our Sunday morning Bible class. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal these are spectacular! I can see why you will be featured on a blog. Can't wait to see. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards!! Congrats on being featured on a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great,great cards. Love this set! Congrats on being featured on a blog. Let us know when so we can check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that all three are wonderful! This would be a great Stamp-a-Stack project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like these cards - great guy cards. That stamp set is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)