Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Ideas - Day 3

Hello, and welcome to Day 3! :)

Today will be a short one...I've been in town most of the day, and visiting time with my momma in the afternoon. :)

I've got two projects for you today, and then it's time to hit this house before hubby comes home, lol!

Day 3










Want more info?
OK! :)










4pc. Hershey's Nugget pkg:
4 nuggets tucked into our small cello bag, folded over,wrapped the red satin ribbon around and up, tying off with our hemp twine. The image is a heart stamped from the set "Filled With Love", then punched with our wide heart punch, and up on dimensionals.

Peppermint Patty Sandwich:

Lots of punches used here! :)  I stamped the image from "Filled With Love," punched out with our 1 1/4" circle punch, layered with a Pretty in Pink 1 3/8" punch, and Real Red scallop punch. Attach to peppermint patty with sticky strip, attach another red scallop to the bottom side, making a "sandwich."  There are actually a few images from this set that would work in the center! :)

Well, what do you think?
Be sure to come back tomorrow for more ideas! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, I LOVE that first one! That is very similar to what I had in mind for making for Maggie's class. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And P.S. now I want chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects. They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Pepperment Patty idea. I have used those for other holidays but never thought of Valentine's Day. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects as always. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Valentine projects. Theyare both cute.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)