Friday, November 16, 2012

Merry Christmas Skating

The last two days, I've shared a cards made with one of my fave (new) sets, For The Birds.
Today, I'm going to share another project with you, but it's not a card.

It's a gift tag! :)





I super-duper adore this little skating bird!  He was so fun to color!










If you look closely, you'll see the red part (Cherry Cobbler) is textured - I embossed it with SU's Chevron embossing folder, then cut it out with the Labels Collections Framelits and my Big Shot.

I stamped the birdie onto Whisper White cardstock with Black Stazon ink, and colored in with a blender pen and ink pad lids! The itty bitty parts were done with SU markers. :)

I attached SU's tiny rhinestones, and the ribbon you see is Gumball Green stitched satin, tied with a bow of Cherry Cobbler baker's twine.

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)