Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanks For Your Support

You know...there's a few people this card could be for, because...yes, I am SO grateful for their support.  However, the truth is that this is another sample I made for my Annual Party in October. :)

The image is from a set called For The Birds - one of my "must-haves" upon perusing the new catalog when it came out. ;)  I *love* to watercolor, and this set is perfect for that! :)

The card base is our Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Big Shot and new Woodgrain embossing folder from the Holiday Catalog - LOVE it!!

The strips of designer paper are from the Twitterpated dsp.

I stamped the image onto our watercolor paper with Stazon ink, then colored in with my trusty aquapainter and ink pad lids. :)

Finished it off with a button from the Brights Button Assortment, and a bow of white baker's twine. :)

How'd I make the fancy-schmancy cut top and bottom of main image panel?  By inserting the ends into my Designer Label punch!

Stay tuned for more samples from the For The Birds stamp set! :)

*NOTE: Stamp set links send you to the wood-mount version. Clear-mount (what I mostly use) is also available for a lower price. :)

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about the ends of the label! Thanks for sharing your secrets ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)