Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Funny...seems like I should be saying "Merry Christmas" with the view that greeted me this morning:














The girls, of course...have been VERY excited, and out there all morning. Snow angels, sledding, tromping through, building things, forgetting about being cold.  Want to know what they've been doing the most?  Using their own little snowshovels to create paths....made my job a little easier! :)














Whatever this Thanksgiving brings you, I hope that it is a wonderful day filled with beautiful memories being made!

I've so much to be thankful for...but right now, all I want to do is say thank you to you, and say I'm thankful for YOU! :)

THANK YOU for stopping by, and have a WONDERFUL day!
Crystal

1 comment:

Go ahead...make my day! :)