Saturday, November 6, 2010

You, Light Up My Life!

You have that tune in your head now, dontcha? ;-)
Me too....ever since I made these:













Too bad I don't know the rest of the lyrics. Oh wait...GOOGLE!  Be right back....

Well, this part of the chorus DOES kind of apply!!  WOO HOO!
"You, light up my life....you give me hope...to carry on"

Explanation: I made these to put with the orders that the gals placed at my 5year Demo Party. A little thank you, if you will.  :)  To be honest, sometimes it does look a little hopeless, being a demo.  There's been more than once that I thought I'd have to quit...but then something happens (usually thanks to these gals), and I have hope to carry on! :)  Oh, and...they really do light up my life, too! :)

The deets: The sentiment is computer-made. I used a new set "Growing Green" to stamp the outline flowers, then there's the Early Espresso cardstock matting around it. At the top of the treat bag (SU's small cello bag) is the new DSP from the mini catalog, "Deck the Halls".

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea as a thank you for orders placed with you! Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea!! I will have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!
    Love your web site. You always have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and very sweet to do for your wonderful customers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal these are adorable. Love the sentiment to match the gift. So darn cute.... you light up....ta da, ta da da da..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you for posting this! I've been looking for an idea for a favor for my son's wedding.....think this will be it!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)