Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hey all!

Happy Monday, and Happy Valentine's Day to ya! :)
It's been a busy weekend around here, and a busy day so far today too!
Would you like a peek at some of what's been going on? Ok. :)
Click on each pic if you'd like to see a little closer up. :)

First, my 1st grader's project:


  
Little sis was so excited to help...daddy lent helping hands for a few difficult punches. ;-)
So excited when she'd get one done with her own strength, lol!

Next, mom's job was to stamp the backsides while 1st Grader & lil' sis filled bags with candy.


1st Grader then wrote all the names on the backsides, and mom twisted them to the package:

 
DONE! :)

AND NOW...for the Pre-K treats (don't worry, less steps - wink):

She stamped and punched the tags on her own...
Then mom stamped to/from, and she filled in the names:







We then put them into bags, and added the tags! :)

DONE! :)
Among other projects, here's what I started yesterday, then finished this morning...was a little worried I wouldn't get enough cut out of the pan! lol  Sorry about pic quality on the 2nd one...it's those lovely florescent kitchen lights, lol!  They looked really YUMMO in real life. ;-)
 
Well, that's all for today...more projects to complete! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

9 comments:

  1. Yummmmmm - chocolate and Ms!!!!!! I love the pictures. Thanks for blessing my day and Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children did a fabulous job. I love when they make things. Great family time together! The brownies do look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy and like the children had fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects make me jealous that I bought my kids' valentines at Safeway! I'm going to have to make notes for next year!--Kara Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the brownies, what a great idea. And getting the kiddos involved in crafting, even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww, your lil' ones did an awesome job....the memories will last a lifetime!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so adorable! Great projects to make with little ones. :)
    -Elaine
    http://createnstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the Valentine projects and the brownies. You are an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)