Friday, February 25, 2011

Vacation

Ha! I wish! :)
I realize I haven't been around for about a week...

I'm here to say it'll probably be one more week yet before I'm able to post something here.
I'm actually thinking (hoping) it'll be sooner, but I figure I'd better say a week to be on the safe side. ;-)

Among many other deadlines, I am also having a Sale-A-Bration workshop/party at my house on Tuesday, sooooo...that means a lot of work (including MANY samples to make).

Therefore, I'm taking a vacation from blogging for a week. It's the kind of vacation I'm actually sad to take, but just have to. Too much going on around here.

Please stick around and check in...I'll have lots to show you when I come back! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award.
    Thank you for all your inpiration!
    jhurley90.blogspot.com
    Unique Ink

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)