Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to Spool!

I'm a little sad this morning. You see, it's the first morning that BOTH of my babies got on the school bus and left me here alone at home!

Yeah, I know, I should be jumping up and down, chanting "Par-ty, Par-ty, Par-ty"! But I'm not.

Since my 3rd Grader has been getting on the bus a few years now, it's not hard for me, and old hat for her (though she still loves it).  But my baby, my Kindergartener, who will be turning 6 on Friday?!  Nope, not ready. Oh, she was readydon't get me wrong - so excited to get on that bus! lol

We actually started last week, but I *MUST* bring my kids on their first day of school - it's a rule of mine. :) I have to bring them, take a pic with their teacher, etc. I wonder when they'll put the kabosh on the taking a pic with their teacher part? ;)

ANYWAYS...all this school talk reminds me that I came on here for a REASON, ha ha.

Back to SCHOOL = Back to SPOOL!!

Stampin' Up has released an AWESOME promo that I'm so excited about! It *almost* takes away my sadness about school starting! :)

Are you ready for this??
Hello - FREE RIBBON!

For every $40 you spend, you get a FREE pkg of the 3/8" stitched InColor Satin ribbon of your choice (no limit)! With 5 great colors to choose from, you're sure to find one (or more) that tickle your fancy. :)

<----- CLICK on the picture to bring you to the promotion details on my website.


REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE from me 24/7! 

Well, I'm off to clean, organize, unpack boxes, do laundry, maybe a little weeding too...all while daydreaming of ribbon. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal so glad to see you back in blogland. Moving is such a pain, even when it's exciting. Lots of work and it seems unending at times. Sooner or later you can sit back and just go Awwwww. AND just think.... it's going to be PERFECT by the time the Christmas season rolls around. So happy for you.
    I just got pictures of my grandkids going to school. Little Becca is 1st grade this year and her backpack looked as big as her. So sweet it brought tears to my eyes. So YES! Go take those pictures... hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)