Thursday, November 8, 2012

A "Corny" Thank You

Love it when I can use a pun in my title. ;)
Today's project is NOT Christmas....it's more Fall-ish. Is that a word? Fall-ish??

Anywho...here's another sample I made to have on display at my Annual Holiday Party in October...
I made this card using another stamp set / matching framelits combo from the Holiday catalog. :)

I used the Perfectly Preserved stamp set, and the Cannery Set framelit dies. Not only was I able to use a matching stamp set and framelit dies, but...I also used the coordinating Orchard Harvest Designer paper! I really really like this paper. So much, I'm thinking about getting more before the catalog is gone in December. :)

Did you know you can purchase the stamp set and coordinating framelit die set as a bundle for 15% off? YES!! You CAN!!! :)

Anyways...it's pretty self-explanatory, but...the card base is Crumb Cake, and the designer paper as mentioned before, is Orchard Harvest. I inked the corn husks with my Lucky Limeade marker, and the corn with a combination of So Saffron and More Mustard markers. Love! :)  I then cut it out using the coordinating framelits dies! :)

The "Thank You" tag is stamped in Lucky Limeade from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, and cut out with the Bitty Banners framelits die, then connected to the layers & bow of linen thread for that rustic country look. :)

*NOTE: All stamp set links lead to wood mount stamps, but are also available in clear mount for a lower price. :)

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

Go ahead...make my day! :)