Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A NEW Tool!

Last week was SUPER busy, mostly with my daughter's birthday stuff (will share about birthday creations another time), but one thing I cannot wait ANY LONGER to share with you is a NEW tool from Stampin' Up!

I was skeptical, then intrigued, then...taken. :)
We've used it a few times now, and ohhh, how handy dandy!

On Sept 1st, we went to my nephew's 2nd Birthday party, and this little boy loves tractors. Sooo...as dairy farmers, it was a no-brainer - give him tractors! ;)  I picked up some RED ones (cuz those are the best - not the green & yellow kind - wink)....and of course, needed to make him a card to match his gift. :)

Warning: It's not a great card. Keeping in mind it was for a 2 year old, at a birthday party where things can be a little crazy, I didn't spend a lot of time on it. I stamped tractors, colored them in (red, charcoal at bottom, glitter pen on the grill), stamped the sentiment and framed it, and that's it. Glad I didn't spend much longer on it, because I was so right. ;)

So, yes...I made a card. BUT...I also made a matching envelope!!!  SOOO excited. Really wishing I hadn't gotten rid of a TON of older non-SU scrapbook/designer paper at a garage sale a few years ago, because it's perfect for this!!

See - it fits! :)  One of the things I love about this tool is that it creates customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes!! How's that for awesome??

Another thing? It's reasonably priced at $19.99!  Oh, and they've guaranteed it's going to be in next year's catalog, that's another great thing....It's super easy to use, it's small and lightweightit has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes, and it's easy to keep it all together.

What's not to love? :)

I can't wait to show everyone at my Fall party how this works!

Did you know you can order this directly through me, but have it sent directly to YOU? More awesomeness. :) 

Be sure to check everything out while you're there - I know there's a butterfly bundle going on...save 15%!

Used: Stampin' Up's Sassy Salutations stamp set, Black Stazon ink, Basic Gray & Basic Black cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. $20? Seriously?! I'll be waiting for that Fall Party! ;) ~Amy S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty cool, huh? Is this Amy Si or Amy Se? :)

      Delete

Go ahead...make my day! :)