Saturday, June 26, 2010

ANOTHER gift!

Yup, I've got another gifty item to show you. :)
This is one that I made to sell at the Gardener's Market...














I used the same Post-It Note color as in yesterday's post, but used Thoroughly Modern DSP.  I also colored the white flower from the Pretties Kit with my Bermuda Bay marker, and used a white half pearl (also from Pretties Kit) for the center. Stamped "happy" on the tag from the stamp set "Family Phrases"....and finished everything off with Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon. :)

Well, what do you think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Family Phrases
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon & marker, Pretties Kit, Sticky strip, Hanging tag
Other: Acrylic photo holder, RSVP pen

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

8 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute! I'm currently searching for idea's for a craft fair I'm planning to attend (as a vendor) in October & this is definitely an idea I'm gonna work with! Thanks for sharing Crystal! How did they sell??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! What a wonderful idea for a craft fair! Hope you sold out! =) Good luck and thanks for sharing your cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! I love how your post-its match exactly! Awesome!

    chanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. What is the backgraound that the post-it is sitting on? Is it just a sturdy board or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Crystal! Love how everything coordinates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and pretty, I am sure anything like this will sell as you put them out, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PaulaM - look in my "Small Print", under "other", and you'll see it's an acrylic photo holder. OOps - I didn't mention however, that it's the kind that has a stand behind it...if that makes sense, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great gift idea. Really love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)