Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RETIRING!

No, not me, nor anyone I know. ;-)

It's that time of year again...the time when SU makes room for NEW product in the upcoming (July 1st) catalog!  Hundreds of products from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog and Definitely Decorative brochures are retiring. Now is the last chance for you to get them before they're gone for good!

Stamp Sets & Definitely Decorative available until June 30th.
Accessories are while supplies last (and they can move quickly!)

STAMP SETS (get them before you lose them!)

DEFINITELY DECORATIVE (25% off)

ACCESSORIES (some up to 50% off)
*Starred items are being "reconfigured"...means they'll be back, but updated. :)

WOW, there's a lot of stuff on those lists...good luck deciding! ;-)
Please contact me if you have questions or would like to order!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that after YEARS the Itty Bitty Backgrounds are retiring. I placed my order this morning and I can't wait until it comes. I'm thinking it will be this week some time. I'm with you - can't wait for the new catalog. Went through mine and I have lots of sets STILL in the new book. Yippee! Have a blessed day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)