Thursday, June 10, 2010

Watercolor Birthday TWIN!

Hee hee...I was having so much fun with the card you saw in yesterday's post, that I decided to make a twin for it! :)














Yup, everything's the same except for the colors. Same stamp set, same technique, same (kinda) placement, and yup...this one has dimensionals, too! ;-)

A few stems are darker than I like, but hey...I'm still in LOVE. :)  You can bet I'm making some of these to sell on my Etsy site, and at local craft fairs/markets!  Keep your eyes peeled! ;-)

Well, what do you think?  Yesterday's or today's?  Or do you just love them BOTH?! lol

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Lg oval punch, SU markers (Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum), Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. I love them both, but if you're trying to decide which one to make for my birthday, I'd have to say the pink is my favorite! ;) Amy S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Amy - I like them both as well. And the really good news is that you can send me the Elegant Eggplant one for my birthday as that is my favorite color! :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are beautiful but I especially love the olive and eggplant one as it is pretty close to my favorite color combo! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful but create different emotions. The purple/green combo is calming, soothing & relaxing. The pink pops off the page at you!

    Thanks for sharing your work!

    Susan Byington
    www.sendingsmilesacrossthemiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, this is is pretty! I'm starting to regret not getting that hostess set! TYFS!

    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    This is funny....I thought I was already following you, but I wasn't!
    Well, I am now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)