Monday, August 15, 2011

Come Sail Away

I have a card to share with you today - yay! :)

It's a very CAS (Clean & Simple) birthday card for a guy friend of the family, and I used a few "new" things, I'm happy to say. :)

I used the new In Color Island Indigo, and a new stamp from the Summer Mini catalog, Sail Away.  It's one that I've actually been meaning to use for awhile, but like I've said before...I just haven't had much time to stamp this Summer! So I was thrilled to finally put it to use. Remember the Summer Mini is done at the end of August!
Sorry 'bout the picture quality...I forgot to take it at home, so I had to make do with where I was and take it with my phone. :)

It's kinda funny...I tend to go monochromatic when making guy cards. I wonder why that is...

Details: Card base is Not Quite Navy, Sailboat image and sentiment are stamped in Not Quite Navy ink onto Naturals White cardstock, then  layered onto Island Indigo cardstock. The sentiment is punched out with the Word Window punch, and layered on the Modern Label punch.

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)