Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Splish, Splash!

Here is the THIRD card I made last week in an afternoon of stamping (read more here)!

I really like this one...and I love that it could work for so many occasions! :)

Again...I used Just Add Cake designer paper and the lovely Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch! :)  Can you tell I like those two products?  Yup, totally do - check out Monday's and Tuesday's posts! :)

This time, I used a stamp set from the Summer Mini called Touch of Kindness. Only SEVEN days left to get this set!  It's cute, no?

The cardbase is Crumb Cake, separated by the Just Add Cake designer paper with a white border (Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch)! 

I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock with black Stazon ink, then colored in with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and blender pen. Mounted it on Soft Suede cardstock, and popped it up on dimensionals (of course - wink). :)  The Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon sets it off nicely, don't you think? :)

Well, what DO you think? It's awfully quiet around here, lol! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card, Crystal! It's cheery and fresh and crisp and altogether delightful! It just brings a big smile to my face. Love the tiniest details too--like the little flower and grass...or the drops on the ends of the splashes...the lace...the bow...BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)