Monday, August 1, 2011

Loads of Birthday Fun!

HAPPY AUGUST!  The Summer is flying by, and I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted (1 post in a month???!!)!  Wow. I haven't had many chances to create, that's for sure! Mojo? Pretty much on hold. At times, I thought maybe indefinitely. :-(  Didn't even get to check in on my favorite blogs much in the last month! :-(

Well...I'm happy to say...I'm back! :)

I had a great reason to create...my dad's birthday (which is actually tomorrow), and I'm pleased okay with how things turned out. :)  Considering it's one of my first cards made in a long time (made 1-2 others, maybe CASED? - wink), I'm happy. A few things bug me, but other than that, pretty happy. :) This was completely my own, and it felt SO GOOD to get back in the saddle again. :)

Enough rambling...on to the project! :)

I used Old, Current, and New Stampin' Up products for this card - yay! :)
An old favorite of mine (still current), is the stamp set Loads of Love.


Old - "Hawaii Papaya" Designer paper, Kiwi Kiss cardstock
Current - Chocolate Chip cardstock, Watercolor paper, Stazon ink, Watercolor crayons, Aquapainter, Dimensionals, Circle punch
New - Baker's Twine! Made it's debut in the Summer mini catalog, then continued it's journey in the new Idea Book & Catalog - you can view either one by clicking on the SU Catalog tab above! :)


WHEW!
Well, what do you think?

That's all for today...thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. You started out with a great masculine card. I'm sure your dad will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)