Monday, February 6, 2012

A Little Treat

Remember my last post where I showed you a card I made using the new Framelits die?

Well, I'm back to show you something made with it - AGAIN!
This time, a lovely little treat. :)

I always like to include a little "thank you" treat with orders placed when I have a party at my home (Open House, SAB, etc).  Here's what I made up this time:

It's a little difficult to see the lovely swoops on the edges, but they are there! :)

I used the "Twitterpated" DP from the Occasions Mini catalog for the main part, then punched a hole at the top to tie the tag to.

The tag is our Postage Stamp punch in Riding Hood Red, and the "thanks" image is from the Pretty Postage stamp set. I colored the top and bottom "thanks" with Blushing Bride marker, and the middle one with our Riding Hood Red marker, then punched it out with our 1" Square punch.

The ribbon is the Lucky Limade color from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack. A SALE-A-BRATION freebie! :)

Inside the treat holder are two packages of Smarties. :)

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good! I love the dsp..... You do such a great job at making your customers and hostesses feel special... Must mean YOU're special! Bless you in your work and home! <3

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)