Friday, October 26, 2012

As Promised...

In yesterday's post, I promised I would try to post some pictures of the free Make N Takes the girls did at my Annual Holiday party.

I went with a "Christmas" theme on these - even though it's a bit early to be thinking Christmas (for me anyways). ;)

The first is a card, made with the Scensational Season stamp set in the Holiday Catalog:


I just LOVE the colors of the Be Of Good Cheer dsp, so that's what I took my inspiration from (polka dotted designer paper you see behind the tree). :)

The card base is Cherry Cobbler, then a layer of our new In Color - Gumball Green (LOVE that color!), then a layer of Very Vanilla.

Next, we've got a textured panel of Cherry Cobbler - LOVE that texture! I made it using the Big Shot and Chevron Embossing Folder.

A scallop circle and circle punch, and then the tree - stamped in Gumball Green and up on dimensionals (of course - wink).

Oh my, cutting out the tree every time would be kind of a pain. NOPE!!!  Not if you have the coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits Dies!!  Even better, when you purchase the stamp set and die set together as a bundle, you save 15%!  I'm all about saving money - how about you?

(*NOTE - some of the links are sending you to wood mount stamp sets - clear mount is also available for a lower price)

I added a bit of Gumball Green Stitched Satin ribbon below it. Stamped "Merry Christmas" in Cherry Cobbler ink at the bottom from another new set in the Holiday Catalog - Greetings of The Season.

And now, on to the next Make n Take: this one is a gift card holder!
I used many of the same colors and materials - matchy matchy! :)

The sleeve is made of Crumb Cake cardstock, and the red striped strip wrapped around is from the Be Of Good Cheer dsp. Same circle punch, and again...the tree from Scentsational Season stamped in Gumball Green, again cut with the coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits!

See that beautiful glittery star on top of the tree? It's also cut out with the same framelit set...but this is no designer paper - it's the gorgeous Champagne Glimmer paper in the Holiday catalog!

The ribbon bits you see at top is Gumball Green stitched satin, tied with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.


Would you like to see the inside?
Ok. :)


The inside is our Cherry Cobbler cardstock cut with the Two Tags die and Big Shot. :)

(and a faux AMEX card for picture effect)







Well, what do you think?

It feels SOOOOO goood to be stampin' again!!  It was sure fun to create these projects for the ladies to make. Stay tuned for more items made with this same set, as well as MORE from the Holiday catalog (and IB&C). :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Are you willing to share the dimensions for the gift card holder? I love it!
    Thanks, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea - thanks so much!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)