Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

I have another card to share with you using the stamp set Scentsational Season!
I'll admit...it's not my absolute favorite of the ones I'ce recently made, but I still like it. :)

In yesterday's post, I showed two projects made with the same stamp set, using the coordinating framelits to cut the trees out.

Today, I'm going to remind you that you can just stamp out the images in the set, you don't have to always "cut" them out (even though it's really fun and I definitely still prefer and reccommend the framelits). Oh, and remember if you purchase them together as a bundle, you save 15%!


The card base is Cherry Cobbler.
The neutral color you see is Very Vanilla.
The cool starry looking red designer paper is from the same dsp shown yesterday - Be Of Good Cheer. Love it!! :)

I triple-tied some Cherry Cobbler bakers twine around, and stamped the tree in Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit (both new InColors).

I think before I do anything with it (sell it on Etsy or give to someone), I may just add an itty bitty tag hanging from the bow part...saying 'Merry' or something.

What do you think? Like it the way it is, or add a little tag?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)