Monday, October 1, 2012

Merry Chistmas...a little early!

Happy October!  I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for Fall and all that it brings (though hopefully not too much rain - we've been spoiled!) (:

For me, it's too early to say "Merry Christmas," but at Stampin' Up, they know many of you are planning ahead, and want to get a jump start on preparing. Soooo, they're giving you a little special deal! :)

I don't know if you've seen the beautiful ornament on the front of the Holiday Catalog, but my, oh my! It's just that. Beautiful!  There's a bundle you can purchase to make it happen...and when you do, you get the paper piercing pack for FREE!

Go ahead, click on the picture and take a closer look. :)

Remember, you can order from me anytime, 24-7...online! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)