Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby...

....everyone's havin' babies! :-)

I recently co-hosted another baby shower for a gal in our small group.  She doesn't know whether it's a girl or boy, so we tried to be neutral in our color/image choice for the invitation.

I suggested this stamp that I just *ADORE* for baby cards...

Now, I will warn you...this is not a new stamp.  It's from a retired Stampin' Up set called "Event Full"...and this is my absolute favorite stamp from that set:



Oh, the picture can't even do it justice!!  It's such a little cutie! :)

Soon, I'll post the card I made to give her with her shower gift.  Any guesses as to when I actually made the card for the shower? ;-)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Event Full
Ink: Black Stazon, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, White
Accessories: Polka dot embossing folder, Celery ribbon, Dimensionals, Blender pen

Well, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

Go ahead...make my day! :)