Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Downtime Needed

Downtime.
Something we all need at times.
Like me, right now. ;-)

I wish I could share some creativitiy with you today, but...

We had a busy weekend around here, and I've also been battling a yucky cold...doesn't really inspire creativity, ya know? ;-)  My hubby came home early from work yesterday...with the flu.  Poor guy...I feel for him, it's no fun.  I'm praying it's over quickly and that the rest of us don't get it!

Oh. And I'm watching 2 extra kiddos today.  Sooo...yeah, that means no crafting for me today, even if I wanted to, lol!

Sorry bout the sporadic posting...hope you all hang in there until I can post something...maybe tomorrow? :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT (and hopefully healthy) day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Get some rest and hope DH is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all have those days where we just don't have time, energy, or inspiration to create. You'll be back in action in no time, I'm sure! I'm battling a cold, too, so I definitely understand how that can leave you feeling unmotivated :p Hope you and your hubby feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)