Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Matchbook Treat Yumminess!

Okay, so yesterday I shared a disaster project. ;-)
Today...ahhh...insane yumminess! :)

THIS is one of those jump for joy projects.
It appears simple (and it is!)...even it's simplicity brings me joy! lol

This is one of the projects the gals did at my party this last weekend.

















See?!  Insane yumminess.

AHHH...there's just something about the colors of Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Vanilla.  It's just...((sigh))...bliss.  Maybe because there's chocolate in the mix? lol j/k 

Really, it's even more yummy IRL.  This gorgeous paper is from the DSP "Sending Love"...and it has glitter on the paper!!!  Oh, and that lucious red satin ribbon...ahh...

Lest you think this is just simply a card...I need to show you the inside:

















Seee....more yumminess. ;-)
I'm curious as to what you think of it?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts (Occasions mini)
Paper: Sending Love Specialty DSP (Occasions mini), Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla cardstock

Ink: Real Red
Accessories: 5/8" Real Red satin ribbon, Heart to Heart punch, Dimensionals
Other: M&Ms, Stapler

*Remember...Stampin' Up is donating $2 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set to the American Red Cross for disaster relief in Haiti.  Contact me to place your order!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. I love treat card. I wish that I could receive one. Awesome job.

    I had a jump for joy project yesterday. It was a really simple card that turned out better than expected.
    http://insanestamper.blogspot.com/2010/02/poppin-pastel-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew what you meant about the papers and the chocolates. I ate most of the chocolates and I haven't use my "sending love" paper yet. I didn't have the heart to cut those papers, lol. Still have all of them.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I wish I would have seen this earlier. I have a mom's club Valentine's Day party tomorrow and don't know if I can whip those out today! Super cute!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Crystal! I still have to try my hand at those matchbook treat holders! Yours is fabulous! Love the colors, and way to combine those hearts with the Sending Love dsp! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)