Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Graduation

It is that time of year again.

The time when young (yes, you're young) Senior Highschoolers everywhere are celebrating. I can still hear the notes of Pomp & Circumstance...dah, dah dah dah dahhhh, dahhhhhh....

Anywho...A cousin of mine is graduating from high school, and we were invited to a party to celebrate. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for his card. Then changed it. Lol!

It might look familiar if you've been following me long enough...see here

I decided to add a few more layers...and it became THIS:
















The texture on the card is from SU's Square Lattice embossing folder. The stamp is (sadly) retired...never made it to the big catalog (it's from last year's Summer Mini)...but I'm gonna use it anyways! :)

Did you notice the other texture in this picture? lol  Not my usual background, lol. What can I say, we were in a hurry to get out the door, and I was desperate to find something white for a backdrop, my usual wasn't nearby. My hubby says, "do you REALLY have to take a picture of every card you make?"

Ummmmm. YES. :)
Therefore the unfolded cheap white napkin. ;-)

Well, what do you think? Which version of this card do you prefer?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)