Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance...Time To Say Goodbye

No, not goodbye to me. Well, it may feel like that around here lately, and I wouldn't blame you!  I've just been CRAZY busy and hoping things will change for the better once school is done - I wanna share some fun stuff with you! :)

In the meantime, click on the pic above to get to my website where the Last Chance Lists (retiring items) are updated every Mon-Fri at 4pm MT. You can also order from me at that link ANYTIME (24/7)!

The stamp sets are available until June 30, but the accessories/Decorative lists are while supplies last (and some items are 25-40% off!!!), so I'd move as quickly as you can and get both at the same time! :)

Whew!  Gooooo---- run!  Get them while you can!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)