Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flower Garden Thank You

Quick post today...I'm in the middle of making 5th B'day party invitations for my daughter. :)

Judging from the title, you probably pictured today's project as something full of color and flowers, maybe?  Well, it's completely opposite of "full of color," but there IS a reason I titled it that way. :)

I used my Big Shot for this card...along with an embossing folder called "Flower Garden," which premiered in the Summer Mini catalog (6 days left!). :)

A clean & simple card...soft, serene...could maybe be used for wedding??




Not a whole lot more to say about this one...again, I used the Big Shot and Flower Garden embossing folder.

Ran a length of white taffeta ribbon along the side, and stamped "thank you" from the set Short & Sweet with Crumb Cake ink. Punched it out with our Large Oval punch, and adhered with dimensionals (of course - wink). :)






Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Simple and very beautiful card. I love this embossing folder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this CAS beauty! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)