Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Technical Difficulties

We're experiencing technical difficulties over here. :(

I haven't had the use of my laptop since last week, and expect to not have it at least for another week. :(  We think it's just the adapter, but Dell wants us to send the whole computer in to figure it out. Thankfully we're still under warranty...but it's a pain to be without my laptop!

Just wanted to let you know (man...I was on a roll with posting, too!) that things may look a little spotty for a bit. We DO have an older computer we call "the dinosaur"...which I finally gave in and turned on yesterday. Oh, MY.  From turning it on to being able to actually type online...over 25 minutes! Not the best speed when using programs and online, either.

Hence, I use it sparingly.

Just wanted you to know that I really want to be here, and hopefully I can...it'll just be a bit spotty. :)

Thanks for your patience and stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)