Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Hurrahs

This week has been a bit sad for me.
Why?
Because it is the last week before school starts.

Now, some of you may be laughing. Why on earth would that make a momma SAD?  Honestly, I'm not ready to send them off just yet. Maybe it's because it seems like the Summer took FOREVER to get here, lol!

Yesterday, we spent a LOT of the day making my daughter's 5yr. Bday party invites. I'm really excited with how they turned out!  You'll see them...someday. ;-)  Just not sure if I'll show them before party happens, or on an after-party post. :)

EDITED TO ADD:  Here are the finished invites. :)

Anyways...being indoors for most of a REALLY nice day...a little depressing.

Today, it's supposed to get up to 90*, which I believe is the hottest yet this Summer...so...since it's supposed to be nice, AND it's the last Friday before Fridays are school days...I think I'll try to do something fun outside with them.

One last hurrah, if you will. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)