Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For All You Do...A Gift Set

I made a gift set this summer for a Stampin' friend of mine, a customer-turned-friend...

She's a real sweetheart of a gal, more than I could ever ask for.
I'm so thankful God brought her into my life!

The stamp set I used here is Stampin' Up's "For All You Do."
The colors are from the Designer Paper that I fell in love with the minute I saw it: Cottage Wall.

Here's the inside view of the notecard set with folder & matching pen:














The Small Print :
(All SU! except for envelopes)

Stamps: For All You Do
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP (front & pen)
Ink: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, RSVP pen, Eyelets, Envelopes


Thank you for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)