Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Wedding Shower Cake

The next little while, I'll be sharing some fave cards I made over the summer. This way I can continue on my current projects, and not post them until it's safe to do so.  (Meaning, I've given them away)  ;-)

This first one is the card I made for my sister-in-law for a wedding shower.  Their wedding color was a dark purple (lapis?)...so I tried to incorporate that in this card.  This is one of those simple "looking" cards...and for the most part it was.  The hardest part was getting those cake layers proportioned how I wanted! lol




















The small print - all Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Vintage Violet, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves sizzlit
Non-SU: Bridal confetti flowers, Pearl strings, Cuttlebug, Swirls EF,



Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)