Friday, October 30, 2009

Where, Oh Where Has October Gone?

I really can't believe October is almost through.
I'm so sad...it went far too quickly!

Where are those crisp and sunny Fall days? You know, the ones that start with foggy mornings, reminding you of waiting for the school bus in the morning?

Watching the leaves change into a rainbow of colors has been such a delight - what a beautiful reminder of God's creative goodness. Thank you Lord, for creating such beauty!

I just wish it would've lasted a little longer...half of them are already on the ground & I haven't taken a picture yet! :(

I found some pictures on my computer and realized...these are almost a month old & I haven't shared them yet!  Here are a few of my faves to share from our trip to a local pumpkin farm...which will have to suffice for Fall pics, this year. Maybe next year I'll get those coveted Fall foilage pics! :)















Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)