Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gettin' Punchy!

Here's a card I recently made that I just *LOVE*!!
I can see myself making a TON of them!  :)

I just love finding new ways to use things. This is one case where the phrase I grew up with: "use things for their intended purpose" does NOT apply! lol

If you click on the Holiday Mini catalog on my sidebar, you'll see what I mean.  Go to page 24-25. It's an ornament punch made to coordinate with the new Christmas set: "Delightful Decorations"!  I saw this collaboration and said...I want it! :)

ANYWHO....I made this punch to be a vase for these beautiful flowers from the stamp set "Pocket Silhouettes".  The stamp was colored with my Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers. I also sponged the edges of the vase and card base for depth, and popped the vase up on dimensionals.


















Well, what do you think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White cardstocks
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Olive & Razzleberry markers, Stampin Sponges, Ornament Punch, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. oh boy, now I want that punch too! I need you to show me sometime how to make the "sunbursts?" with my scallop punch. -Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)