Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clean, Simple...Christmas

Ahhhhh....CLEAN AND SIMPLE.
Just in case you're wondering, that's what the "CAS"
means in my labels. :)

I *heart* this card.  So simple.
I'm itching to add a little dazzling diamonds to it...we'll see. ;-)

This is another I made for display at my Open House...

Anyways, I know this is a CHRISTMAS card, and it's not yet
Christmas, but I wanted to show you...because this card is made
with the same stamp set (Autumn Days) that I used in my last post!
Remember, that was a FALL card! :)

I just love versatility! :)













The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Autumn Days, Christmas Greetings
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip & Old Olive markers, Scallop and circle punches, Chocolate chip gg ribbon, Dimensionals, Stampamajig


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)