Friday, November 13, 2009

Scenic Season, Part 2

Okay, here's the second item to show you using Scenic Season.
When I first saw this set, I *knew* I wanted to emboss it in silver.
So of course, that's what I did! :)














It's very simple and serene.

My first choice would be a silver ribbon, but I don't have any. So, I used Stampin' Up's whisper white taffeta ribbon.  Have you seen all our taffeta ribbons?  Ohhhh, baby - love 'em!! 

Here's a view from the side, with the sun on it, so you can see it IS actually embossed. ;-)














The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Scenic Season
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Embossing buddy, Silver EP, Heat tool, White taffeta, Dimensionals

Technique: Embossing

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful and elegant. I love the clean and crisp feeling of the white! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)