Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Fall Pheasant

Okay, it's really sad that I don't know this for sure,
but I'm thinking the main image in this card is called a pheasant?
Ha ha...obviously we're not hunters in this family. ;-)

Here's another card I made to have on display at my Open House...















Used several stamps from the SU set: "Autumn Days"...

Actually started out CASEing this great card HERE,
but decided to change a few things.

Well, that's all for today - amazingly short post! ;-)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Soft Suede, More Mustard, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Soft Suede ribbon, Stampamajig, Dimensionals


 Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)