Monday, November 9, 2009

Makeover Monday

Ha ha, not for me --- I wish!  How fun would THAT be?! :)

A makeover of the crafting variety....still fun! ;-)

Purchase journal at the dollar section of popular craft store.
Decide the cover is just NOT what you're looking for.

Especially if it's for the mom of an 11 month old
(my recent Stampin' Up Hostess).
You'll see why in a minute. :)

Cover said journal with super-cute designer paper.
(Pawsitively Prints from Stampin' Up!)

Much better, but still a little boring...no?

Okay...I'll add a little more. :)

Okay, how cute is THAT?!!
I made a die-cut out of Stampin' Up!'s
Sizzix Build A Bear collection!  Designer clothes & all! ;-)

I also made a matching pen but forgot to include it in the pic - you'll just have to imagine the super cuteness.

I wish I had a notebook to write down all the things I want to remember about my kiddos...the funny things they say & do...you know, the daily stuff that you may not remember otherwise.
 The stuff that comes *after* the baby book. ;-)

Well, that's all for today...
I hope I've inspired you to give a makeover gift of your own! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute, she will love it. Great find at the LSS too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)