Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

When I wrote the title to my post yesterday (Give Thanks), this song came to mind, and I had an idea!  So, with the help of "google"...I found something to share with you today. :)

But before I get to that, I want to take the time to Give Thanks.

Thank you Lord, for health.  For a warm home and plenty of food.  For a loving and wonderful husband, whom I sometimes wonder if I deserve. ;-)  For beautiful, spirited daughters who mean the world to me.  For family I hold dear to my heart. For friends...new and old.  For friends made through my love of stamping, for sweet & loyal customers. For blog readers! (wow, never thought I'd see the day! lol)...

...I'll continue in private - you go get that turkey in the oven! :)

I hope you can find time today to Give Thanks.
This is my first time with embedding a video...sure hope it works!



Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)