Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Treats, Part I

Well, hello there!  I know...it's been a few days.  I managed to catch my girls' cold after Thanksgiving, and let's just say anything I did was minimal. ;-)  Thankfully, I'm feeling a little better today. :)

With Christmas approaching, I've decided to share a series of handmade gift ideas!  We all need some ideas, right?  Let's get started then! :)

Day 1
Little Chocolate-Lover's Tin:  















I just love how a little extra 'somethin' spices up a gift, don't you?

I make one of these every year, changing the DSP to SU's current C'mas selection.  This is Cocoa Prints Specialty from the Holiday mini -- and ooooh, baby!  It's niiiiice.  The picture doesn't do it justice, really. There are more prints involved in the pack, too (some of them have pretty white flocking!!)

This is simply a Gift Card tin ($1), some Hershey's Nuggets, Designer Paper, and ribbon!

You could change up the DSP & colors for any occasion.  Make it more elegant, or more fun!  Just Because, Birthdays, Valentine's Day...you name it!! :)

What chocolate-lover wouldn't love this gift?!!

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Cocoa Prints Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Real Red 5/8" grosgrain, Sticky strip
Other: $1 tin, Hershey's Nuggets


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Cute little tin and oh so yummy! You are getting a head start too. Yea...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)