Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Scoops, Please!

Hee hee...I'm baa-ack!
See, told you I had lots to share now that I'm back! :)

When I made yesterday's card, I said I'd have to make another using those same elements...but without the spinner action. :)  Oh, I've had so much fun creating (this and more) in the last little while...so excited! :)

I'll show you not one, but TWO different (but the same) cards!

FIRST, a remake of yesterday's card...without the spinner. ;-)

















And now, flipped! :)














I used one of my fave sets from the current Summer Mini catalog, "Sweet Scoops"...and the Designer Paper from the same catalog, "Island Oasis"!  Love it! :)

Well, what do you think?  Which is YOUR fave?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Sweet Scoops
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Island Oasis
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Rose Red
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Paper snips, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. The top one is my favourite, I'd rather more ice cream and less cone LOL. I love the matching colors in the DSP and the ice cream. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would leave a comment, but I am digging in my freezer for some ice cream. Ok, not really but will be after I leave this. Great card, makes me very hungry and love the colors. I never thought to stack the scoops. Ok, well gotta run for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spinner but thats cause I love spinners. all are great for birthday with the ice cream cone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Tammy - more ice cream please! I think they are both adorable. Thanks for blessing my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I especially like the quadruple-decker one!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Bright and cheerful. I like the one with the one cone best tho. Don't know why, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)