Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rainbow of Onsies

I've been working on some more baby shower invitations.

I knew I wanted to use onsie from the NEW set "Baby Bundle" from the new catalog, so I borrowed it from my sweet demo friend - thanks Bev! :)

I'm still deciding whether to show it here or not (it's NOT my fave)...you'll just have to stay tuned! ;-)

While I had the set, I decided to make up some quick 3x3's with the same little onsie I used on the invites. :) Planning on selling these at the local Gardener's Market this week...they're the perfect topper for a baby gift! :)












Pink, Apricot, Yellow, Green Blue, and Lavender!  Hence, the post title. ;-)

It's a pretty small pic...sorry. Click on it to view larger.  I can't decide whether to have them in the basket of other 3x3's, or try to sell them as a set.

Well, what do you think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Baby Bundle
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: SU markers

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love this stamp. Thanks for blessing my day. :) I needed it! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love that the image is what is seen on this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, I love your artworks. There simplicity with absolutely stunning combinations. You strike the right balalce.

    Thank you for giving me yoru feedback on my blog.

    www.white-fence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)