Saturday, October 30, 2010

Etsy Update & PUMPKINS!

Pretty blah title, I know.  Pretty much says it like it is, lol.
*I actually wrote this yesterday*

FIRST - I've spent allllll morning (and into the afternoon) updating my Etsy store, so it'd be great if you make it worth all that work and go check it out. lol! :)  Find something you'd like?  Go ahead...buy it! ;-)

MY ETSY SHOP (craftincrystal)

NOW...for the pumpkins.













I know I've mentioned before that I *heart* watercoloring, but can I just say it again? ;-)  I LOVE WATERCOLORING! :)

Even more so when I use our watercolor paper. (sigh)...love it.

I stamped the front pumpkin, then masked, then stamped the remaining pumpkins, gourd, and leaves.  Then...I got out my trusty aquapainter and ink pad lids and set to work!  The leaves on top of the pumpkins are cut out and I added a linen thread bow, then stamped the sentiment from Grateful Greetings.  Added the layers, and...Voila!

Okay, so this has taken me all day to get to (multiple interruptions)...but it's finally ready to post. Oops, I guess that means this is Saturday's post instead of Friday, lol!.

Well, what do you think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Grateful Greetings
Ink: Stazon Black, Various ink lids for coloring
Cardstock/Paper: Watercolor paper, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Accessories: Paper snips, Aquapainter, Linen thread

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. Oh how I wish I could watercolor like you :( But then I wouldn't enjoy you beautiful art as much. So, you're going to send it to me, right? And my address is . . . . . . Thanks for blessing my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job. I wish I was better at watercoloring. I need shading classes! I love that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. You did such a good job on the water coloring that the pumpkins look real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card...I'm jealous of your watercoloring skills!!!

    Just stopping in from SC.
    Patty
    http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coloring too! You did an awesome job! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. grat job with the watercoloring, thanks for visiting my blog when i read your comment I had to go check yours out and I am so glad I did your ideas are awesome, wanda

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)