Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What In The World...

...Have I been up to?
Take a look:












Actually many things, but one of the biggest was painting our Living Room.  Finished JUST in time for my 5year Demo Celebration Party.  A BIG shout out to my momma - THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!  Couldn't have done it without her!

FYI, I was not painting because I was having a party...the project actually started on Sept. 18th.  Ha! You laugh.  Well, my hubby's a dairy farmer, so he was working on this room whenever he could, (which meant a little here and there).  I was very good, and did not nag.  I did, however, casually ask once in awhile how far we were and how far we had to go, then left it at that. Call it a friendly bug in his ear.  ;-)

For those of you who know me...prepping for my annual party (usually a Holiday Open House) is big enough. Add in a 'project room', mommy/wifey duties, and grandma going to the hospital, all in one week, and I was one stressed-out gal!

Sooo happy for this week to be here!  It's been a little busy just catching up on things that fell behind during the last couple of weeks...

STAY TUNED!  I have a lot of things to show you I created during that time, as well as what the ladies made for their Make n' Takes! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations of getting the room painted. I will be doing my living room, dining room and hall soon. I want an earthy color but don't know what yet. Love you color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a week you've had. I am jumping up and down inside at the thought that your husband is a dairy farmer. My dad grew up on a dairy farm and I had many, many happy memories visiting my grandparents. Glad to have your back and can't wait to see your new creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl that is one week you had!! I hope your grandma is doing good. I hear you on a little here and a little there isn't farm life grand :) lol Congrats on getting it done I love the color you used.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)